All parents are invited to attend Saint Joseph’s Catholic Academy’s FAFSA Financial Aid Night on Wednesday November 7 at 6:30 p.m. in the student union. The meeting will walk families through the Financial Aid process. Parents can RSVP here.
Parents who are planning to attend the meeting should bring the following items:
1. Social Security number (Alien Registration Number, if non U.S. citizen)
2. 2017 Federal income tax returns, W-2s and other records of money earned. (Note: FAFSA completers may be able to transfer their federal tax return information into their FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
3. Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
4. Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
5. An FSA ID to sign electronically
This event is brought to parents by South Hills School of Business & Technology. SJCA is grateful for the support of South Hills in bringing this valuable information to our parents. Please contact Maryann Lingenfelter (814) 808-6118 with questions.